Admission Procedure :
Rules of admission
Registration for Play Group, Nursery, LKG, UKG to IX and XI starts in the month of January every year.
The Prospectus along with the registration form is available from the school office on all working days.
A duly filled up registration form (enclosed with specified documents) should be submitted in the school office on or before the last due date.
• Class I to V : Admission will be granted on the basis of a written and oral test to determine the candidate’s level of proficiency in Hindi, English, Science, Maths and General Awareness.
• Class VI to VIII : Admission will be granted on the basis of a written test based on the syllabus of previous class in following subjects:- Hindi, English, Maths and General Awareness and also an informal interaction with the parents & the ward with the principal/ Vice Principal.
• Class IX : Admission will be granted on the basis of a written test based on the syllabus of previous class in following subjects:- English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science and General Awareness and an informal interaction of the parents & the ward with the principal/ Vice Principal
• Class XI : Admission will be granted on the basis of a Class X pass certificate from any of the recognised Boards and stream options will be offered as per the marks/ grades scored in class X marksheet
• No direct admission is done to X or XII, unless it is as per the Board specifications
• Following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:
• Copy of mark sheet of previous class.
• Character Certificate.
• School leaving certificate(TC)/Date of Birth Certificate
• Migration certificate (in case of change of board.)
• Merit certificates (In sports. cultural and co-curricular activities.
• Aadhar card
Admission in all these classes depends on the availability of the seats and discretion of the principal. The decision of the principal will be final in all cases of admission.
Curriculum and academic facilities:
The CBSE curriculum is followed and the medium of instruction is English.
I to V : English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Art & Craft, Craft, Moral Science, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, . Third language- Sanskrit or Urdu.
VI to VIII: English, Hindi, , Mathematics, Science, Social Science, General Knowledge, Computer Science, Art & Craft, Physical Education, Music , Life Skill, Environment Science. Third language- Sanskrit/Urdu
IX to X : English (Course A), Hindi-A, Mathematics, Social Science, Science, Computer Science and Sports
XI & XII :
SCIENCE STREAM ( NON-MEDICAL):
SCIENCE STREAM (MEDICAL):
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
The school calendar is planned in such a way, by blending academic, co-curricular and sport activities in a perfect combination keeping in mind the school mission of giving ample opportunity to every talented child gets enough exposure at every possible level-in the school ( Intra class activities, Inter House Competitions, Inter School Competitions etc. School students have been representing the school in a proud manner at all such levels. They have participated enthusiastically in activities like Inter School Debates, Declamations, Quizzes (GK, Sports, Computer), Dance Competitions, Drawing and Craft Competitions, State level Science Exhibitions and sports tournaments at various levels. The regularly organised Inter House activities like Rangoli competition, Food without fire competition, Nukkad Natak Prepare our stands well to give a tough competition at the Inter School Competitions. When we reward our students not only for Academic excellence and Co- curricular activities but also for deportment.