Rules and Regulations
· Students to arrive in the school on time. No entry is allowed
for the late comers. They must wear neat, ironed and proper sized
uniform with a proper hair cut & nails trimmed.
· Students to carry their Identity Card (with the latest
photograph in school uniform) and school diary every day, failing which
they will not be allowed to enter the class, laboratory, library or
school assembly and functions.
· At the sound of the first bell, students should assemble for
prayer; after the assembly is over they have to move quietly in a line to
their respective classrooms.
· Students should keep their classrooms and school premises
clean and tidy.
· During school hours, students should move about in silence and
· Attendants bringing the Tiffins should wait near the school gate
till the bell for interval rings and then the students to go and bring
· Every student must take part in school games and other
activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
· Cycles must be locked and kept at the stand only-for which
a nominal fee is to be paid.
· Students who come by riding their scooters/motorbikes
should carry with them their valid license and parking will be allowed
only to those who have license.
· Students being dropped and picked up by the parents must
leave with them only. In case of delay, they should report to the security officer
at the main gate.
· Students should behave in a proper manner wherever they go,
they should remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
They should greet their seniors, teachers and elders whenever
&wherever they meet them.
· Once a student has been selected for any programme, he has to compulsorily
attend the same. No relaxation will be given.
· Students are not allowed to bring to school or keep costly items
or any kind of valuables like calculators, precious coins, stamps, items of jewellery
etc. The school will not be responsible for the loss of any such article,
although proper care is taken to prevent such happenings.
· Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without
permission. To use the telephone, they should obtain prior permission of the
receptionist. They will not be allowed to answer a phone call during school
· No collection for any purpose whatsoever shall be made in the
school without the prior permission of the Principal.
· No student should scratch or spoil the desks or damage any
school property, write or draw anything on the wall/furniture or in any way
damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be
reported at once to the class teacher or the Principal. Any damage done will be
made good by the concerned student (s) together with a fine imposed on him/them
for such an offence. Such offence may entail expulsion from the school also.
· Students are not allowed to wear any rings, bracelets, ear rings
or any other items of jewellery in the school.
· Mobile phones, CD's, pen drives, cameras, IPods etc. are
strictly prohibited in the school premises. Students of classes I to VIII are
not allowed to wear wrist watches.
The school may take strict
action against a student if:
· He/She deviates from the school norms & guidelines.
· He/She damages/spoils the school property, furniture, walls etc.
· He/She is indisciplined & does not improve after repeated
warnings and there is sufficient evidence/report against him.
· His/her conduct is undesirable and is harmful to school.
Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt for authority or willful damage to
school property are sufficient reasons for immediate expulsion from school.
· He/She brings fires crackers in the school premises.
· He/She brings/splashes colours in the school premises.
· He/She wears any rings, bracelets, ear rings or any other items
of jewellery in the school.
· He/She brings mobile phones, CD's, cameras, IPods or any other
objectionable material in the school premises.
· He/She does not come to school properly dressed along with
proper hair cut and trimmed nails after repeated warnings.
· He/She does not bring his diary & I-Card regularly and has
been warned repeatedly.
effective education, it is necessary that the school receives full co-operation
from the parents in giving to the students:
Refinement of habits:
· Diligence in studies, Integrity of character.
· Even at home, guidance, encouragement and opportunity should be
constantly provided for mental growth.
· Parents are not allowed to interfere with school administration
in any way. In case of any problem, they can discuss the same with
the Principal. They are welcome to record their suggestions in the
suggestion register on parent-staff meet.
are expected to co-operate in enforcing regularity and discipline by
seeing that their wards prepare lessons and do their home work. As the medium
of instruction in this school is English, students should be helped to follow
their work easily by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at
· To improve expression and fluency in English, the school has
made it compulsory for students to speak only in English at school and even
outside when they are in school uniform.
· Parents/Guardians are particularly requested to sign the
Principal's/Teacher's remarks in the diary after reading them. The school
disclaims all responsibility, if the remarks are not signed.
or other persons are not permitted to meet their wards or teachers during the
school hours without the prior permission of the Principal. They will however,
not visit their wards or any teacher in the class/staff room under any
must develop good habits in their wards such as:
Cleaning teeth properly.
Cutting and cleaning hair and nails and keeping short hair
are not allowed to enter the school premises beyond the inner gate except
during the visiting hours or on prior
appointment with the Principal.
In case of
any complaint about the school, parents are requested to contact the Principal
and not the class teacher. Criticism of the school or teachers in the presence
of students must be avoided as it adversely affects discipline.
Acknowledge promptly all school circulars about programmes, parent staff meets
and fines etc. and comply with the instructions contained in these circulars
Do not ask for leave of absence (for more than three days in a month) for your
ward except on medical grounds.
Report immediately to the school about any change of address, mobile no. or
telephone number etc. on the prescribed form.
Parents/ Guardians to ensure that they:
· Obey all the rules mentioned in the school diary and as amended
time to time.
· deposit all fees and dues in the stipulated period announced or
revised from time to time.
· personally see that their ward attends the school regularly and
punctually in the prescribed uniform, maintains perfect discipline in the
school and follows all the instructions issued by the school from time to time.
· ensure that their ward attends important school functions i.e,
Independence Day, Republic Day, Foundation Day, Annual Function and Teacher's
· enjoin upon their ward to take part in all the curricular and
cocurricular activities including the school picnics etc. compulsorily and
shall not tender any excuses for seeking exemption from them.
· attend all the Parent-Staff Meets conducted by the school from
time to time.
· accept the decision of the Principal with regard to school
discipline as final and binding.
· accept the rules applicable for parents/ students which are
subject to change by the Principal at any time.
· Parents and Guardian shall also take care that their ward does
· disobey /answer back his teachers and seniors
· damage / spoil school property, furniture, walls etc.
· bring any mobile phones, I-Pods, cameras, CD's or any other
objectionable material in the school premises.
· bring / fire crackers in the school premises.
· bring / splash colours in the school premises.
· wear any rings, bracelets, ear rings or any other items of
jewellery in the school premises.
school can take any action if their ward violates any of the above.